-->
SPOTLIGHT WRITER: ALIA

Characters: Jenny Thomas, Anna Wallace, Gina Lutz, Kaida Takadai, Jackson Street, Melody Guthrie and Kitty Pryde

Thread that best shows off your writing: Training? and Jinxed.

Writing strengths? Quick responses with meat (so not just a few words). Digging into characters motivations a bit.

What are you working on as a writer? Making my posts longer, using different words and really trying to find ways of digging in further to the characters psyche.

What were the biggest influences to your writing? Heinlein, Lucas, Herbert, JMS, Whedon.

Favorite X-men storyline/comic/artist/series? Storyline: Reaching way way back is probably the inital Brood one or the original Dark Phoenix. Single issue comic: Uncanny X-Men 303; it was the first one that I ever picked up. Artists: Oh god, The Kurbert brothers (Andy and Adam); Silvestri; Madureira; Cockrim; Byrne; Lee (I keep telling you all I have problems choosing!). Series: Original New Mutants and Generation X. Uncanny comes in third just because it's the original.

What drew you to BMF? KEL! We had a game together that died and I told her I missed gaming with her so she sent me this site.

What is your favorite aspect of BMF? The community. The fact that people work together to create plots and interconnected characters. That ideas aren't just 'no' but willing to be worked with. And the unique application.

Where would you like to see BMF go in the future? Anywhere it can. More plots. More posts. To grow and get bigger and take over the world...

In Character Posting Dates: March 1, 2015 - May 15, 2015

Add Reply
New Poll

Guest Guide, New to BMF? Start here.
Eve
 Posted: Jul 7 2013, 05:22 AM
Plot Goddess

1285 angst

Ebe
254 posts
Older than my teeth... years

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at BMF! This guide is to help you find the information you need in order to quickly make a decision if you think BMF is the place for you. Should you decided to join, you can find all of this information in our Must Read section.

Plot
Falling into madness. A coalition of mutants and humans enforce an unstable peace after race riots nearly tore the nation apart. Fear and resentment stoke the emotions of factions on all sides.

The X-Men seek to hold together the fragile link between mutants and humans. The Brotherhood of Mutants strive to take their rightful place as the rulers of men. The Hellfire Club focuses on how to push the two sides into a conflict to sell both sides weapons and equipment.

Intrigued? Check out the overall history as well as the history of the Race Riots that nearly tore America apart. Check out what has happened so far by checking out our Posting Timeline. Threads that string together to make a story arc are all the same color. Like what you have ready so far? Join us to see where the upcoming conflict takes you.

How to Get Involved
Many canons available and original characters welcome too. Check out our points system for building OC characters. Having trouble figuring out a ability/power for your OC? Check out our list of BMF approved powers. If you don't see a character you would like to play, contact an admin through the cbox or the Question and Request forum.

Found a character you want to play? Take a look at the rules and expectations. Everything acceptable? Let's get you registered.

Register your character by their first and last name with capitalization (Kurt Wagner) and their codename/nickname (Nightcrawler). When asked for an Alias, that is what you want to be called on the site (Rich).

Now that you have registered your character, it is time to start your character's application. Take a look at our application process and it will tell you where to find the application and where to start. The application is in the form of a pair of interviews; one for the player about the character and one for the character to answer. We hope this process is more fun than a straight history.

Do you love pix and gifs? Take a look at our requirements and see where you can use your creative genius.

We welcome any questions you have about anything you read so far. We have a Question and Request forum you can post questions to or the cbox is guest friendly, so chat us up!

If no one is in the cbox, leave your question and the next time staff is on, they will answer it.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

Skin altered for BMF by Ceri aka fairytale of SHINE and CAUTION 2.0