-->
SPOTLIGHT WRITER: ALIA

Characters: Jenny Thomas, Anna Wallace, Gina Lutz, Kaida Takadai, Jackson Street, Melody Guthrie and Kitty Pryde

Thread that best shows off your writing: Training? and Jinxed.

Writing strengths? Quick responses with meat (so not just a few words). Digging into characters motivations a bit.

What are you working on as a writer? Making my posts longer, using different words and really trying to find ways of digging in further to the characters psyche.

What were the biggest influences to your writing? Heinlein, Lucas, Herbert, JMS, Whedon.

Favorite X-men storyline/comic/artist/series? Storyline: Reaching way way back is probably the inital Brood one or the original Dark Phoenix. Single issue comic: Uncanny X-Men 303; it was the first one that I ever picked up. Artists: Oh god, The Kurbert brothers (Andy and Adam); Silvestri; Madureira; Cockrim; Byrne; Lee (I keep telling you all I have problems choosing!). Series: Original New Mutants and Generation X. Uncanny comes in third just because it's the original.

What drew you to BMF? KEL! We had a game together that died and I told her I missed gaming with her so she sent me this site.

What is your favorite aspect of BMF? The community. The fact that people work together to create plots and interconnected characters. That ideas aren't just 'no' but willing to be worked with. And the unique application.

Where would you like to see BMF go in the future? Anywhere it can. More plots. More posts. To grow and get bigger and take over the world...

In Character Posting Dates: March 1, 2015 - May 15, 2015

Add Reply
New Poll

Maximoff Twin!, Pietro/Quicksilver
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Aug 17 2016, 11:26 AM
Scarlet Witch

199 angst

Kel
309 posts
23 years

Name: Pietro Maximoff
PB: Currently: Mariano De Vaio (Open to be changed and can do photoshopping on request!)
Desired plots: Twin!! (no twincest please) All the Wanda and Pietro plots! She needs her twin! I have them as very close and she relys on Pietro as her sounding board and grounding.
Faction: Brotherhood just because she's in it, but I really don't care if he stays there just want mah twin!
Description: I'll take any version of Pie: Haughty, arrogant, broken. As long as he loves his sister.
Link to old application
History:

1958:Twins are born in forest after Magda runs from Max, Essex takes newborns to experiment with wanting to play with the genome.

1958-2013: Wanda lives a continual life as a Romani for decades never realizing she was in a simulation as her body is held in stasis to slow age to 23

1958-2013: Pietro is awoken periodically by Essex to run missions before being sent back to ‘sleep’ Clones of him are sent out to disrupt the Brotherhood.

1986- Wanda is impregnated and allowed out of stasis to deliver the boys, she has fragments of memories of the birth.

1986 - Billy and Tommy are ‘created’ and born while Wanda is asleep. Father is unknown.

1986-2002 - Billy and Tommy grow up normal with a loving and stable household.

2002 - Billy and Tommy are tricked into going with Essex. Tommy is kept and used as leverage against Billy as Essex messes with Billy. In early 2003 Essex sees no more use for Tommy and places him in stasis as a measure just in case Billy gets out of line again. Billy is given the implant. After a few months, Billy is put in stasis for use in the future.

Early 2003 - Tommy is put in stasis and slow aged.

Mid 2003 - Billy is put in stasis and slow aged.

2013 Dec: Wanda is let out into the world, meets Kurt starts to fall in love, Joins the brotherhood with her twin

2014 2/14:Wanda under Essex’s control depowers all mutants in NYC drops into a coma

2014 4/19: Robert Winsor (Charles Xavier) And Psylocke ‘rescue’ Wanda from the hospital, Creepy Chuck implants that he is in love with and loved by Wanda. Lives with her for months keeping her scared of leaving that ‘they’ are after her.

2014 6/19: Magneto kills Clone Pietro, who under orders had been planting evidence that Magneto was betraying the Brotherhood

2014 6/28: Pie escapes (Or is allowed to escape) Essex

2014 7/11: Pietro runs into Wanda finding her and taking her away from Chuck with his permission to ‘spend time with her family’

2014 7/26: UPC attacks brotherhood ship, Magneto is blinded and loses a hand after Belle goes super nova attempting to save him from being obliterated by a blast. The disorientation causes Erik to bounce himself almost into space; Wanda and Pie form a tornado to slow his decent saving him and reuniting the family.

2014 8/18: Wanda and Pietro are present and aid in the destruction and liberation of the UPC complex on Staten island.

2014 8/22: Wanda and Pietro assist in delivering a baby

2014 9/12:Wanda and Pie help defend the Xavier's construction site against ‘nightmare’, an out of control mutant (read godzilla) Wanda is assigned babysit him for the next two months.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

Skin altered for BMF by Ceri aka fairytale of SHINE and CAUTION 2.0