-->
SPOTLIGHT WRITER: ALIA

Characters: Jenny Thomas, Anna Wallace, Gina Lutz, Kaida Takadai, Jackson Street, Melody Guthrie and Kitty Pryde

Thread that best shows off your writing: Training? and Jinxed.

Writing strengths? Quick responses with meat (so not just a few words). Digging into characters motivations a bit.

What are you working on as a writer? Making my posts longer, using different words and really trying to find ways of digging in further to the characters psyche.

What were the biggest influences to your writing? Heinlein, Lucas, Herbert, JMS, Whedon.

Favorite X-men storyline/comic/artist/series? Storyline: Reaching way way back is probably the inital Brood one or the original Dark Phoenix. Single issue comic: Uncanny X-Men 303; it was the first one that I ever picked up. Artists: Oh god, The Kurbert brothers (Andy and Adam); Silvestri; Madureira; Cockrim; Byrne; Lee (I keep telling you all I have problems choosing!). Series: Original New Mutants and Generation X. Uncanny comes in third just because it's the original.

What drew you to BMF? KEL! We had a game together that died and I told her I missed gaming with her so she sent me this site.

What is your favorite aspect of BMF? The community. The fact that people work together to create plots and interconnected characters. That ideas aren't just 'no' but willing to be worked with. And the unique application.

Where would you like to see BMF go in the future? Anywhere it can. More plots. More posts. To grow and get bigger and take over the world...

In Character Posting Dates: March 1, 2015 - May 15, 2015

Add Reply
New Poll

Pietro Maximoff, Quicksilver
Pietro Maximoff
 Posted: Jan 20 2017, 06:18 PM
Quicksilver

7 angst

Gary
4 posts
23 years

Pietro Maximoff
Player Info
Player Alias:Gary
Activity Level:Going, Going, ....
RP Experience: All over

Top 3 Authors: Brandon Sanderson, Jonathan Stroud, David Eddings
Top 3 Bands:  Bon Jovi, Ed Sheeran, Fall Out Boy
Top 3 Movies: Oscar, Doctor Strange, Fantastic Beasts

Mod Interest: Not yet
Character Info
Faction: Brotherhood
Codename: Quicksilver
Face Claim: Mariano di Vaio

Eyes & Hair: Silver
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 190 lbs
Scars, Marks or Tats:Lots of small scars and marks.

PLAYER INTERVIEW -
What is your character’s super power?
Quicksilver is capable of running faster than the speed of sound (770 miles per hour). He had sufficient energy reserves that enabled him to run at this average speed for 12 hours before reducing his speed to replenish his body's store of energy. Quicksilver’s body is adapted towards the rigors of high-speed running. His cardiovascular and respiratory systems are accelerated. The chemical processes of Quicksilver's musculature are so highly enhanced that his body does not generate muscular toxins. His joints are smoother and lubricated more efficiently than those of a normal human being. His tendons have the tensile strength of spring steel. His bones are more durable than calcium to withstand the shocks of his feet touching the ground at speed. His eyes are more viscous than normal, thus prevent his eyes from drying out due to high winds. Quicksilver's reaction time is several times faster than a normal human's and the speed at which his brain processes information is heightened to a level equal to his bodily speed, enabling him to perceive his surroundings while traveling at high velocities.

What are the drawbacks or limitations to the power? Or what other powers may affect it?
WIth his increased reaction time and super speed, Pietro is capable of perceiving the world in a sort of “slow-motion.” The primary drawback of this is social, since the reactions of others seem sluggish to him, even when he is interacting in normal time. He is often perceived as cocky or conceited, when instead he is simply waiting on the rest of the world to catch up. He has super speed, not super patience.

What other characters on the site does your character know or interact with?
Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) is his sister, with whom he has a deep attachment. Erik Lensherr(Magneto) is his father, and they have a deeply complicated relationship. Connection with most, if not all, of the Brotherhood.

What are your short and long term goals for your character? 
Short Term: Pietro will connect again with Wanda, and other brotherhood contacts. Long Term: Pietro will recover his past, and control his present.

What kind of plot/s would you like to see?  Or see for your character?
A lot of the plots for Pietro currently will be establishing his relationships again.

CHARACTER INTERVIEW -
- In character interview questions.
Standing in front of a mirror, what do you see?  What do you like and dislike about what you see?
The fastest mutant alive. Ever. I see a handsome man, who has run through life, through all of the punches and kicks its given me, and is still going.

What are your favorite clothes?  What do you wear for a special night out?  Relaxing on Sunday?
I have to have clothes that fit, for a lot of reasons. One, I need to be able to move. Second, I’m damn good looking and it doesn’t do to wear clothes to hide behind. Clothes that are fitted, and comfortable.

What makes you happy?  Sad?  Angry?
I rarely get to be truly happy. I will pretend it is always okay, but I am rarely happy. When I am, it will be in those rare quiet moments with my sister.

I am always sad. Sad for what I don't have. Sad for what is happening to Wanda. Sad for the past. Sad for the present. Sad for what the future promises to be. Always.

Now, anger? That is what follows my sadness. Always. Anger is what drives me faster and faster, every time. When my anger quits, maybe I will be fast enough.

Only one thing brings me rage. Hurting, My, Sister.

Were you raised by your family?   Was it a productive relationship?
My sister and I were raised by Django and Marya Maximoff, a Rom, until our teens. We lived with them, and learned much. It was a time in my life when I was whole. But I don't think I'll ever be like that again. It's something I lost. I think Wanda still lives with it though.

My most productive, meaningful relationship. The only one that matters. Wanda. My sister, forever with me.

When did you know you had abilities others didn't?  Did it change your life?
I’ve always been different. but my life was always with these abilities. My ability is my life. It's what I run off of.

Where were you and what were you doing during the Race Riots?  Have you experienced any other anti-mutant behavior? 
I... I wasn't around for the Race Riots. Anti-mutants make lovely boot scrapers though.

Are you still towing the line alone, or do you hang out with a group of mutants?  Why did you pick them?
I know the Brotherhood. I know some others. Lately, I've been alone, for good reason. But with the Brotherhood nearby, its time I was with my people again.

What is your current living situation?  How do you pay the bills?
Lucky me, that’s not really a problem. Between everything I get through the Brotherhood, and the fact that I can get to a home from anywhere, it's not bad.

Are you in a relationship?   If not, is there someone you would like to be?
No. I have my sister, but I don't trust myself to handle trying to protect someone else I care about.

Setting your abilities aside, what are you good at?  What can you brag about?
There’s such a thing as setting abilities aside? Fine, I’m damn good at the guitar and learning languages.

Everyone has vices or guilty pleasures, what are yours?
Well, I have a vice for getting what I want. A thing for speed leaves no patience for anything. I also love having the upper hand, always. I've lost my mind, the few times I have control over something, I feel right, just for a second. 

Ok, last chance!   What should we know about you?
My priorities are over yours. I don't care who you are, my priorities, like me, will barrel you over, and go for the gold.

Oh yeah, to all the psychics... beg that I don't end you out of principle.

PMAIM
^
Kel
 Posted: Jan 20 2017, 07:13 PM
All the Threads! /o/

494 angst

Kel
112 posts
^_^ years

Thank you for your application! It could take us up to 48 hours to review the app and get back to you. In instances where we need a third day, you will be notified by an admin.
PMEmail
^
Eve
 Posted: Jan 24 2017, 02:34 PM
Plot Goddess

1285 angst

Ebe
254 posts
Older than my teeth... years

Congratulations! You are approved. Make sure you fill out your Face Claim & Who’s Who. We have a community AIM chat group for plotting, and if you'd like to be involved, contact a staff member. Lastly, familiarize yourself with the posting timeline for new threads.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

Skin altered for BMF by Ceri aka fairytale of SHINE and CAUTION 2.0