-->
SPOTLIGHT WRITER: ALIA

Characters: Jenny Thomas, Anna Wallace, Gina Lutz, Kaida Takadai, Jackson Street, Melody Guthrie and Kitty Pryde

Thread that best shows off your writing: Training? and Jinxed.

Writing strengths? Quick responses with meat (so not just a few words). Digging into characters motivations a bit.

What are you working on as a writer? Making my posts longer, using different words and really trying to find ways of digging in further to the characters psyche.

What were the biggest influences to your writing? Heinlein, Lucas, Herbert, JMS, Whedon.

Favorite X-men storyline/comic/artist/series? Storyline: Reaching way way back is probably the inital Brood one or the original Dark Phoenix. Single issue comic: Uncanny X-Men 303; it was the first one that I ever picked up. Artists: Oh god, The Kurbert brothers (Andy and Adam); Silvestri; Madureira; Cockrim; Byrne; Lee (I keep telling you all I have problems choosing!). Series: Original New Mutants and Generation X. Uncanny comes in third just because it's the original.

What drew you to BMF? KEL! We had a game together that died and I told her I missed gaming with her so she sent me this site.

What is your favorite aspect of BMF? The community. The fact that people work together to create plots and interconnected characters. That ideas aren't just 'no' but willing to be worked with. And the unique application.

Where would you like to see BMF go in the future? Anywhere it can. More plots. More posts. To grow and get bigger and take over the world...

In Character Posting Dates: March 1, 2015 - May 15, 2015

Add Reply
New Poll

The Exhibition, March 7 | Tag Andy
Alyssa Yancey
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 07:57 PM
Schism

183 angst

Crypt
143 posts
15 years

Alyssa was bouncing. She had been so sure her birthday would be less than stellar. After all, her family was far away, Matti was busy and she didn’t have THAT many friends at the school. Usually she loved her birthday. She got to eat what she wanted, do what she wanted, and got neat presents. This year, the family sent the neat presents, but everything else? That was - until Andy gave her THE present; he had surprised her with a day pass! They were going, just the two of them, to New York City and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and she had a hard time containing her excitement. Andy had given her a card with the information on her actual birthday, and she’d spent the subsequent days scouring their web page and taking in their app. She had exhibits marked, and a definite plan of attack for the day. She’d even studied the metro map, as well as weather. It wouldn't do if she got too hot, or too cold. She needed to dress appropriately.

Alyssa settled on a pair of soft black leggings with a jade tunic. She wore her hair pulled lightly back, with some of her hair framing her face loosely. She had her camera with her (of course), in a simple backpack that also held her sketch pad and pencil box.

All but bouncing, Alyssa met Andy in the front hall. She had her meds with her, but she didn't think she’d need them. Of course she was early, and she jumped happily on her boyfriend when he came into the entranceway. ”I still can't believe you got us day passes!!! The young man was gifted with a very public kiss. Of course, the day passes came with a semi-chaperone, but that made sense. Safety, big city - and Professor Sadiki had made sure they knew he would chaperone, but he wasn’t there to babysit. It seemed….ideal. She was quivering with excitement.

”I can’t wait to see the exhibits! Did you download the app like I told you? I really want to talk about the Rodin with you...and to see it in person? And did you know they have a huge armory section? Pretty cool, eh? Come on!” Alyssa had never been this bouncy. It was almost manic.

She followed Andy out into the SuV where they’d be in the car for an hour before hitting the museum itself. One long hour where she’d downloaded the app, and the map, and she could share what she thought was the best pathway through the museum - pending Andy’s approval, of course….

PMEmail
^
Andrew Terrill
 Posted: Nov 27 2016, 04:21 AM
Photon

53 angst

Arjay
90 posts
15 years

Apparently, Drew had hit this one out of the park. He hadn’t been sure what to do for her birthday, his birthday usually wasn’t a big deal. He’d have a present or two at dinner, lately something that his father thought he should want instead of anything he’d actually asked for, but that was pretty much it, life went on as normal. He hadn’t been sure what he could buy for Alyssa. She had… well, she had everything that she wanted that he knew of, at least, she didn’t seem to need anything else or want anything else that he’d been able to get out of her. He’d thought that he was taking a cop out by getting passes instead of a present, but when she’d opened it up, the way her eyes had lit up told him that… well, he was never going to understand girls, but if he could keep stumbling through like that, he wasn’t going to stress that problem too much.

When she met him in the hall, he was reminded that, yes, this present was a winner, and that he was going to have to work really hard to top it next year. He kissed her back, completely oblivious to all the looks that they might be getting, because honestly, he couldn’t focus on the world when he was kissing her. All of it came crashing back to him as soon as it ended, of course, but… well, so what? Let them be jealous. “Well, I figured you’d want to go,” he said, smiling bashfully and rubbing the back of his head. “Yeah, I downloaded the app, I just… didn’t want to plan too much, you know? This is about what you want. I just want to be there with you.” In truth, she was the big planner, the one who knew more about art, he just… sort of played everything by ear and inspiration. He could have planned the tour, but she would have done the better job of it, the more thorough job of it, and anything he planned probably would have been… lacking, even if she wouldn’t have thought so.

The nice thing about going there with Alyssa was that her questions, when he didn’t have an answer for one, tended to come so rapid fire that he could skip them without being noticed, particularly if she was this manic. “I’m… ah… really glad you’re happy with this,” he said, very honestly, as they got into the car. The ride was, well, as long as riding into the city ever was, but riding with Alyssa was always fun. Drew had his sketch pad, but the cameras he’d leave to Alyssa, that was her thing. “So what are we seeing first?” Yes, as he’d said, this was her day, had to drive that one home.
PM
^
Alyssa Yancey
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 07:14 PM
Schism

183 angst

Crypt
143 posts
15 years

Alyssa felt like her old self. Her old happy self. She didn't even notice the collar around her neck. She was going to the art museum! And she was going with a guy she let get to second base with, and he hadn't been upset that was as far as they went! Yeah, Alyssa knew she was uptight in that department, but fortunately, Andy didn't care. They had their secret room. They had their stories. They had their art.

Alyssa completely forgot there was a professor driving them there. There was no way any school would allow two fifteen (well, one fifteen, one sixteen) year olds alone in New York City, so she totally understood - and the Professor was being really cool about being unobtrusive. She spent the entire hour pouring over her phone, looking over the collection and making the best strategy possible to see the most of the museum. "I've never, ever been to New York City....so this should be cool....I figure the smartest thing to do is grab the tickets for the special exhibits first, and then let that drive our schedule. I really want to see the photography exhibit, and the Impressionist - don't worry, I won't linger.." She teased lightly, remembering he wasn't fond of the Impressionists. "There is this travelling exhibit on the Art of Japan. THat might be cool. I've got to be honest...I don't know much about Japanese art, or mythology, but I can read..." She smiled, looking up at Andrew. Alyssa was in her glory. She was looking through the app, and planning the route and dealing with art. This...this was where she was meant to be.

And, apparently, just like Art helped her at school, Art in the real world was a better place for her. This Alyssa was vibrant and alive and vivacious and didn't seem concerned with her anxiety. It was as if Andy had given her the gift of a bubble, and she was taking it all in.

She leaned against Andy in the car, showing him everything as she spoke, making sure she had the right ideas. When they finally got there? She bounced out of the car. They exchanged numbers with Dr. Sadiki, and Alyssa pulled Andy, hand in hand, into the museum. The first thing she grabbed was a map.

Alyssa kept up a steady stream of commentary as they travelled. She wasn't babbling; far from it. She knew art, and she enjoyed sharing her passion with other people. She pointed out the different types of paint, or parchment, even suggested the pair try working on a painting on a wood backing. Stopping in front of one, she had to laugh. "Okay...what do you think of this one?' She seem particularly amused by the horse.

PMEmail
^
Andrew Terrill
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 02:13 AM
Photon

53 angst

Arjay
90 posts
15 years

Seeing Alyssa happy, truly happy, was like seeing the sun come out after a long storm. He could, for those rare moments, picture her skipping through a meadow full of wild flowers, dancing barefoot in a white dress, practically glowing in the sunlight, almost like it was her own happiness shining out from her… Okay, to say that Andy had her up on a pedestal might be putting it lightly. In his inexperienced, teenage, simple way, he loved her, and he loved who he felt like he was when he was with her. Sure, she hadn’t let him take off her shirt yet (not that he’d asked), but that was probably a good thing, the stuff they already did was exciting enough to the poor boy. Besides, didn’t everyone always say that kissing and all that wasn’t everything? He loved just being himself with Alyssa, and that was something that other people just didn’t seem to let him be.

“Well, I’ve never been to New York either, so I thought it would be cool too,”
he said. Seriously, anything she wanted to do was going to be all right with the boy, and so he said so. “Whatever you want to do, we’re going to do it. Come on, you get to expand my horizons here,” he told her with a grin. Granted, he didn’t know why she would want to hurry through the Impressionists. They both liked Impressionists, didn’t they? He’d thought so, at least… But whatever, she could make the route and the schedule. He held no illusion about the fact that she was the one with the knowledge about the subject, while he worked a lot on instinct and what little bits of art history actually found him and grabbed his attention. She was, by far, the superior tour planner for this occasion.

The tapestry made him raise an eyebrow as he looked it over, definitely not looking at the card for the answers. He wasn’t ignorant of art history, he just didn’t have as many answers readily at his fingertips. “No real sense of perspective, I’d say probably Medieval, obviously, but… odd, maybe late Medieval? Most Medieval art is religious themes, this is… well, it’s a unicorn, that’s obviously not a religious theme, so I don’t know what to make of that. Anyway… if this was on paper I’d say that maybe it was an illustration piece for a story, would that wouldn’t sense to make into a tapestry… Yeah, I’d still say it’s telling a story. There’s too much interaction for it not to be. Why does that guy look like he can’t stand the guy next to him? What’s with those two guys without spears? That unicorn isn’t very smart, it’s the men with spears it needs to gore, not the dogs, but I guess that showing a dog getting speared would be better hanging on a castle wall than a person being split open, right?” He leaned in close, frowning as he focused on something. “What do the “A D” things tied to the trees mean? That part doesn’t make sense…”
PM
^
Alyssa Yancey
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 07:07 PM
Schism

183 angst

Crypt
143 posts
15 years

Alyssa was in heaven. She was, at heart, a young woman who appreciated the city. She'd wanted to go to New York City since Christmas - but honestly didn't trust herself to be in a big city. Not then. Sure, she had the collar, but what if it had malfunctioned, or something like that. It had been a long three months, but her confidence over her control was leaps and bounds better than it had been before Christmas. Perfect? No. Better? Yes. Good enough that she in the city, with her collar, and not thinking about her mutation at all. Today she was just a normal girl who loved art. She was normal girl who's boyfriend managed to get her to one of the best art museums in the Nation. It was, hands down, the best gift she'd been given in a long, long time.

She bounced a little at being told she got to pick things. "There is SO MUCH to do in New York City. Honestly? I've been too afraid to go....but with you?" She took his hand and kissed his cheek. "You help me be not afraid." Sure, it had only been two weeks since she'd declared she loved him, but Alyssa was definitely still was in the full honeymoon phase. "If we have time after the museum, I'd love to go to the zoo..." As they walked, Alyssa leaned her head on Andy's shoulder - at least until they got into the gallery.

Her perceptions kicked in and she blinked. "Okay. Girlfriend fail. I thought you didn't like Impressionists..but you do..and I do too, so yes, we'll linger there. oh my gosh! I can't wait to see the Renoir here! and the Seurat. Some day I'll get to Chicago to see his Sunday on the Banks of the River Seine....and someday I'll see the show..." Her hand twined in his, she swung them lightly as they traveled through the art gallery.

And Andy started speaking the language of art and Alyssa watching him with open, unashamed adoration. How in the world had she found someone so wonderful, so patient, so handsome and in as much love with art as she was in love with art. As Andy spoke, Alyssa listened and just...smiled widely. When he stopped and looked at her, Alyssa laughed a little - a giddy, happy laugh, and she leaned forward, pressing her lips to his. "God I love you...I never thought I would be so lucky to have someone like you in my life - let alone date someone like you. You're prefect. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise...."

Leaning against him, she appraised the tapestry herself. " Medieval. And there was a movement with mythical beasts - I'll have to show you the Saint George and the Dragon. Three different paintings, with different artists. Definitely a commissioned piece. It's...interesting, that's for sure. I feel bad for the unicorn..but that's humans....destroy the magic in the world....A D....mmmm..maybe the name of the people who commissioned the tapestry? What do you think?" She enjoyed just enjoying art with her boyfriend...
PMEmail
^
Andrew Terrill
 Posted: Jan 17 2017, 12:40 AM
Photon

53 angst

Arjay
90 posts
15 years

Drew couldn’t help shaking his head, giving her hand a squeeze as she confessed her fears. “That means I need to make you get out more,” he said. “You’re amazing. You’re smart, you’re fun, you’re good with people when you don’t think about tripping all over yourself. We need to get you over it so the world can see how awesome you are.” He leaned over, giving her a quick kiss before she could pull away from his cheek too far. “Meantime? I get you to myself. I can live with that,” he said, shooting her a grin. The zoo… he’d have to file that away. He knew how Alyssa was with art. He sincerely doubted they’d have time after the gallery, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t take her there another weekend, did it? See? He could remember things. He’d win this ‘boyfriend’ thing yet.

He wasn’t going to comment on forgetting that he liked the impressionists, too, because he didn’t see any point. She had already moved past it after a quick moment, so all that she received from him was a shrug. “Well, some day when you’ve got a ton of photographer cred and people want you all over the place to take pictures for whatever they need pictures taken for, you’ll be able to go wherever you want,” he teased, swinging their hands a bit more. He swung them up over their heads and playfully spun her around, stopping with her wrapped up in his arm. “And I’ll just have to think of something awesome that I can do that’ll let me go see it all too,” he teased, kissing her nose.

When his analysis of the tapestry was met with resounding approval, Drew just grinned into the kiss, his arm wrapping around her slip waist as they looked at the tapestry together. “Are you kidding me?” he asked, chuckling. “I’m a guy that can give you an artistic rundown of a medieval tapestry but couldn’t name five football players to save his life. What other kind of girl would I go out with? I’m the one that lucked out here,” he teased. “And Saint George was supposed to have killed a dragon. I mean, obviously he didn’t, but do you think they would have commissioned a painting like that if that wasn’t the legend? The church had a lock on art for a good long time there. This? There’s nothing here that even loosely ties it to religion, so… still weird.” He paused, a thought coming to him. “Or… maybe Saint George did kill a dragon, only it was a mutant instead of a dragon or something? Everything gets weird about legends like that when you start to think about mutants being there.” He shrugged, not really being able to say one way or the other about the subject.
PM
^
Alyssa Yancey
 Posted: Jan 29 2017, 02:27 PM
Schism

183 angst

Crypt
143 posts
15 years

Alyssa knew her age, and she knew that life was...a very different perspective for her, versus someone ten years older than her. She wasn't looking for marriage. She wasn't looking for forever. She was happy to have found someone to share right now with - and one with whom she could trust to help her with her anxieties. Sure, she'd been getting better - but better isn't okay. Andy made her okay. She felt like she could be normal around Andy, felt like she wanted to be normal around him.

New York City was amazing...and Andy talking about getting out more? Before her powers,she loved t travel. She loved going places, and she loved culture...but now? Now she was scared to leave the safety of the mansion. Sure, she had her collar, but she was trying, honestly trying, to keep it more off than on. Blushing quietly, she stammered, "You are very sweet...but with you? I wouldn't mind getting out more....and yes, in the meantime, I'm yours...and I'm totally okay with that..." She smiled at her boyfriend, squeezing his hand lightly.

Alyssa laughed, bumping shoulders with him. "You can be my photoshop person...making all my images perfect...and we can travel the world together, seeing all the great wonders of the world!" There was no harm in dreaming, right? She wasn't saying anything weird or scary, right? She didn't think so. "Or, maybe you can be the graphic editor for my company....but yes, working with you would rock..." She smiled happily as she swung her arm on his, wandering through the gallery.

Alyssa grinned into the kiss as well, leaning against Drew. This was..beyond nice. This was what she loved, and what she always thought a boyfriend was supposed to be like. Gentle, kind, holding hands, playful kisses, arms around waists. Once again, she was struck with how normal she felt, which was amazing in the world where she'd taken out a school just a few months ago. She teased back, "well, I won't tell if you won't tell..and then no one can make you turn in your man card, right?" She had to giggle a little at the concept of a man card. Ah, stereotypes...

As they continued thinking and talking about art, Alyssa stayed as animated as before. This was her key, her way to discuss the world. She viewed it through the lenses of her cameras, or the brushes on her canvas. Thinking, she hmmed, "That...is a really interesting thing. I mean, there are mutants with wings...could they be how we got our concept of Angels? Wow..that's, well, that's a pretty deep thought...hold onto it! You might just have your doctoral dissertation paper ready...." She grinned, and skipped a bit away from the tapestry and onto other art.

She wandered through the Asian art, and finished the Medieval - but when she came to the armory, she broke away from Andrew enough to just gawk at all the swords and weapons. Eyes bright, she breathed, "Aren't they gorgeous....Such works of art, for such works of war...." Alyssa hungrily read all the little plates next to the swords, learning new things...
PMEmail
^
Andrew Terrill
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 01:35 AM
Photon

53 angst

Arjay
90 posts
15 years

Photoshop? Drew didn’t think he’d ever used Photoshop before in his life. He supposed he’d played with some filters before, and who hadn’t cropped a picture here and there? But digital editing? “Isn’t this where I’m supposed to say that your pictures are already perfect, or something boyfriendy like that?” he joked. Was he scared of what she said? Nah, not except for the lingering nervousness that he might do something wrong or not live up to what she wanted, but they weren’t committing to anything here. Another thought occurred to him, and he snorted a little laugh. “I could be your lighting guy. I wouldn’t even need to bring equipment with me,” he joked.

When she mentioned his man card, he rolled his eyes. “Pretty sure that mine was revoked a while ago, but who cares. I’ve got you, and no one else does. Long as you think I’m enough of a man, that’s supposed to be enough, right?” That was how it was supposed to work, right? You do whatever your girlfriend wants, and that meant that you were good for the job. Wasn’t the whole point of ‘being a man’ supposed to be to improve your mating potential (god, it sounded silly to think of it like that)? So Alyssa was really the only one he had to impress now, wasn’t she?

He was pretty pleased that Alyssa didn’t think that his idea was ridiculous, but when she mentioned a doctoral dissertation, he stumbled, giving her a wide-eyed look and a little helpless laugh. “Doctoral? Please, I don’t think there’s ever going to be a ‘Doctor Terrill,’ and especially not in history. I suck at history.” Which, of course, wasn’t to say that he wasn't interested in it, but he had a lousy head for spans of time, and couldn’t remember years very well, and he knew it.

The armor and weapons were interesting, but they weren’t exactly art to him. Oh, he thought swords were as cool as any other guy, but he had to put himself into a different mindset to appreciate it. Besides, something was off about them to him. Frowning, he examined the armors one at a time, always coming back to one in particular. He finally stood in front of it, arms crossed, a bemused expression on his face, only saying something when Alyssa came over to join him, and then saying it very quietly. “The arm on this one is fake,” he said. “I mean… not fake, but... newer? I guess it probably it had replacement parts made sometime, it still isn’t modern, but… It’s not original. I can tell, it reflects light back different than all the rest of it. A spectrometer probably wouldn’t have even been able to tell the difference, it’s not like they’re trying to con us, but…” He chuckled, shaking his head, still keeping his voice down. This wasn’t something you just went and blurted out for everyone to hear, after all, he wasn’t looking to make a scene. He turned his attention for a moment to the other objects in the room, taking in comparisons for a moment. “I mean, I’m not an expert, but it’s at least a seventy years newer than the rest of it. Cool. I didn’t know I could do that.” Which was, after all, the whole point of it grabbing his attention. Did it matter if the armor had had part of it replaced somewhere along its history? Of course not. Him being able to tell, though, was interesting, because it was yet another tick in the ‘not quite useless’ category for him.
PM
^
Alyssa Yancey
 Posted: Feb 20 2017, 10:15 AM
Schism

183 angst

Crypt
143 posts
15 years

Alyssa felt like a real girl....

She spent so much of her time these past months on various edges. She had problems with her family, she had problems cutting. She had major problems with her anxiety and her mutant powers? Oh boy. She had major problems with her mutant power. One could even say she'd been deeply traumatized by the manifestation of her powers.

Before all that happened, however, she'd been a normal high school girl. Friendly, but not terribly outgoing. Well liked by teachers, but not a teacher's pet. She had friends,she had a crowd, and she had normal girl problems. Yes, one a whole lot MORE than normal, but still - within a scope of high school norm.

And then her powers manifested and she went from that to anything but. Today, though? Today gave her hope that someday she'd be normal on a daily basis again. Today she felt free. There was no one staring at her. She wasn't worried about her powers going off, thanks to the collar, and she was surrounded by her passion with the best thing to happen to her in the past...well..honestly? past year. This was the best birthday ever!

She laughed and bumped against him. "You can say that, but we both know that isn't true. Photoshop can make a great photograph phenomenal. But don't worry, as far as I am concerned, you are an exceptional boyfriend...and my opinion is the one that matters..." She grinned widely, leaning on him. She was happy; really happy. She did laugh, though, when he offered to be her lighting guy. "You know...I think we should try messing with that...it would help hone your powers, but how cool would that be!!!! " She grinned widely.

She stopped as he teased back about the man card and pulled him into a quieter, out of the way corner. Putting her arms around his neck, she kissed him sweetly, but this time, there was a hint, a taste of something not as sweet and a little bit more grown up from his girlfriend. Blushing slightly, she cleared her throat and offered, "Hope that clears up what I think of you..." And somehow, she managed to blush a bit more. Taking his hand again, she giggled a little as she lead him to the next area: The arms and armor room.

Alyssa was actually fascinated with the arms and armor room. She got lost in her own little world (a common occurrence in the museum) until she noticed she'd left her lovely boyfriend behind. Wandering back to find him, she located him in front of a suit of armor. He looked...puzzled. Coming up and slipping her arm around his, she asked, "What's up?"

His answer was...interesting. Apparently, he could tell that the arm on one of the pieces wasn't...right. She listened, fascinated, as he explained what he saw, and why it was something different. And once again, you'd think he gave Alyssa her heart's desire. "That....that is SO. COOL." She pulled him over to a swords display. One of the swords, she'd read, had the hilt replaced some 50 years later. If he could date things with his power..well..that would be amazing!!!! And it would be a marketable skill to get his Dad off his back....

"Look at this cabinet. Tell me if you see anything.." The normally shy, quiet girl was all but quivering with antici......pation. She watched Andy, fascinated...
PMEmail
^
Andrew Terrill
 Posted: Mar 10 2017, 12:51 AM
Photon

53 angst

Arjay
90 posts
15 years

“Hey, I don’t know that it isn’t true, you’re the photographer. I know nothing about any of that except if I like the picture at the end,” he answered with a grin, bumping her back. “And I’ll be your lightbulb whenever you want. I’m functional! I can be a flashbulb! I can be a flashlight! I can be a nightlight! Whatever you need!” Granted, as she pulled him aside to kiss him, that last use stuck in his head a bit, and he found himself at a loss for words. Yup, he’d been right, keeping the lady happy was a hell of a lot more important than keeping up with any ‘bro code’ that people made up.

Alyssa’s excitement at his power application took him by surprise, and he was forced to blink back his shock as she pulled him around the room. Really, he’d worried about being ‘that guy’ who criticizes the place for something or other not being authentic- which was not really what he’d been doing, in his mind- but she apparently wasn’t bothered by it. Quite the contrary, she was excited, and that meant that now he got to not let her down. Damn.

Wordlessly, he stood in front of the sword, studying it, taking in the light reflected off of it, frowning in concentration. He had to adjust for the refraction index of the glass, but thankfully she wasn’t asking for anything really specific from him, now, was she? “I… I’m not sure?” he said honestly. “The hilt and the blade don’t match, for one thing. That… kind of makes sense, since different people would have made them, and they’d have had different steel to use, they wouldn’t have been working from the same stock to start with, would they? It’s… not that much of a difference, though. Different impurities, at the very least. I… sorry. I think I’d need to be a metallurgist to know what that means,” he admitted. “The armor was easy. It was supposed to all be the same to start with, but all the weapons feel different between the parts of them. This one’s a little more, though,” he said, sidetracking his own excuse as he studied the other swords for comparison. “Yeah, those ones, the hilts all feel different from the swords, but they’re close. This one, if I had to guess, I’d say it came from a different source of steel altogether.” His answer given, he looked at the little information plaque, searching out the one she’d asked him about. “And, looks like it was. Is that what you were looking for?” he asked, grinning at her
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

Skin altered for BMF by Ceri aka fairytale of SHINE and CAUTION 2.0