-->
SPOTLIGHT WRITER: ALIA

Characters: Jenny Thomas, Anna Wallace, Gina Lutz, Kaida Takadai, Jackson Street, Melody Guthrie and Kitty Pryde

Thread that best shows off your writing: Training? and Jinxed.

Writing strengths? Quick responses with meat (so not just a few words). Digging into characters motivations a bit.

What are you working on as a writer? Making my posts longer, using different words and really trying to find ways of digging in further to the characters psyche.

What were the biggest influences to your writing? Heinlein, Lucas, Herbert, JMS, Whedon.

Favorite X-men storyline/comic/artist/series? Storyline: Reaching way way back is probably the inital Brood one or the original Dark Phoenix. Single issue comic: Uncanny X-Men 303; it was the first one that I ever picked up. Artists: Oh god, The Kurbert brothers (Andy and Adam); Silvestri; Madureira; Cockrim; Byrne; Lee (I keep telling you all I have problems choosing!). Series: Original New Mutants and Generation X. Uncanny comes in third just because it's the original.

What drew you to BMF? KEL! We had a game together that died and I told her I missed gaming with her so she sent me this site.

What is your favorite aspect of BMF? The community. The fact that people work together to create plots and interconnected characters. That ideas aren't just 'no' but willing to be worked with. And the unique application.

Where would you like to see BMF go in the future? Anywhere it can. More plots. More posts. To grow and get bigger and take over the world...

In Character Posting Dates: March 1, 2015 - May 15, 2015

Add Reply
New Poll

Fear is the Mind Killer: Site Plot, Invitation to sign up for a plot!
Crypt
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 10:03 AM
Moneypenny

112 angst

Crypt
79 posts
N/A years

Welcome!

I will be running my first site wide plot starting in the MIDDLE of January. The plot is designed as a street level plot that will directly, and immediately, involve the UPC. What does street level mean? It means the type of characters the plot would target would be the characters that are every day heroes and characters on BMF. They are the independent, the kids, the non brotherhood, X-Men, Frosts. Can those type of characters be involved? Sure! I will jump through hoops to include anyone, but the bulk of the story is focused on those characters that aren't as publicly known.

It is _not_ a happy feel good plot. Ask Matt. I like running darker things. Now, it's not going to break our rating, but for those who like to torture characters...

Yes, if there is a character you'd like to see die, there is a possibility of that as well, though that isn't the focus of the plot.

So! If you've like to be a part of the plot entitiled: Fear if the Mind Killer, sign up below! Please give me the following:

CHARACTERS:
MAJOR TIES THE CHARACTER HAS THAT WOULD NOTICE IF THEY STARTED ACTING ODD:

For example:

CHARACTER: Rose
MAJOR TIES: Rose spends every few days with Ryan. He knows her well enough that if she were off...In addition, she is best friends with Lindsay. He'd notice if she went missing.

This will give me something to start with, and I'll be contacting everyone privately.

*Crypt dances off stage left*
PM
^
Delia Dryden
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 10:30 AM
Stealth

141 angst

Izzy
260 posts
27 years

Paige Guthrie
Major ties: she works with Pete and Nadia, so they would notice if she vanished or started acting oddly. Jackson Street would also notice if he behavior was odd. Her siblings, Jay, Jeb and Melody might notice something as well.

Zahra Khan
Major ties: Abby, Andrew and Doreen would notice if she was acting oddly, and any of the teachers would notice if she vanished.

Amara Aquilla
Major ties: sees Christian and Raj on a near daily basis. Weekly dance lessons with Ryan. Sleeping with Sam, Krisztina and Madison. Also sees Emma, Dani, Nessa and Trinity regularly. Any of them would notice if her behavior was off, and all would notice if she vanished.
PM
^
Jenny LeBeau
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 01:57 PM
Shadow

115 angst

Alia
308 posts
22 years

Character: Jenny Thomas
Major Ties: Jenny lives with/is in awkward relationship times with Trinity. She sees Remy regularly.

Character: Jackson Street
Major Ties: Belle is the only person at the moment that sees Jackson regularly and would notice if he acted oddly.

Character: Anna Wallace
Major Ties: Anna has a very complex relationship with Tim Rex. She has a Friends with Benefit thing with Krisztina. Aaron would notice if something was off but the player is currently MIA. Scott Summers is her boss and she works with Naida, Pete and Paige (though doubtful any of them would really notice if something was off)

Character: Layla Sidaki
Major Ties: Layla lives at the X-Mansion and is Derek's daughter. Unknown if anyone would really notice the changes.

Character: Kaida Takadai
Major Ties: Kaida lives with Delia, she is a member of the brotherhood, and her cousin in Yumi Takdai. She also has connections with Tatsuo

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Trinity Morgan
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 07:13 PM
Hex

0 angst

Temur
-2 posts
20 years

Character: Trinity Le Faye
Major Ties: Lives with and is in an odd relationship with Jenny. Spends a few days at Xavier's and then a few days at the apartment she shares with Jenny.

Character: Abigail Black
Major Ties: Doesn't have major ties with anyone just yet. But just got her license and is working at the local Gamestop.

Character: Isaac Hendrix
Major Ties: Is currently best friends with Lorna Dane.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Eve
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 12:11 AM
Plot Goddess

1285 angst

Ebe
254 posts
Older than my teeth... years

Character: Chloe Savaas (Asp)

Major Ties: Erik Lehnsherr (fiance), and most members of the Brotherhood, Ororo Munroe (close friend)

Character: Remy LeBeau (Gambit)

Major Ties: Henri LeBeau (brother), Rose Pineda (friend), Laura LeBeau (daughter), Ororo Munroe (best friend), Emma Frost? (acquaintance), Pete Wisdom (Frenemy), All of X-Force, Erik Lehnsherr (friend/business acquaintance), possibly Isaac Hendrix (acquaintance), Jenny Thomas (apprentice), Many if not most of the teachers and students at Xavier's (all of his French and Fencing students) would notice if Remy suddenly disappeared or if he started acting oddly as well.

Character: Alex Summers (Havok)

Major Ties: Lorna Dane (girlfriend), Emma Frost (surrogate mother), Danny Hunter (friend), Gina Lutz (housemate), Dimitri Vostok (Fellow Hellion), Cassi Robinson (Best friend), Jax Carter (friend)

Character: Christian Frost (The White Rook)

Major Ties: The Frost Family (obviously), Raj Wasem (boyfriend), Rose Pineda (it's complicated), Amara Aquilla (PA), Azazel (friend), Henri LeBeau (friend), Tatsuo (bodyguard/employee), as of January 20th, the State of New York would notice if he went missing.

Character: Vivian LeBeau (The Black King)

Major Ties: Laura LeBeau (wife), Azazel (father), Victoria Valentine (frienployee), Choryung Im (friendly acquaintance)

Character: Lila Thatcher (Binary)

Major Ties: The Brotherhood (she is one!), specifically Connor (pet), and Wanda (friend)

Feel free to use any of them, Chloe, Vivian, and Lila could use the plot the most.
PM
^
Raven
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 02:33 AM
Raven Can Be A Boy's Name

1240 angst

R A V E N
214 posts
N/A years

Character: Laura LeBeau (X-23)

Major Ties: Vivian LeBeau, Remy LeBeau, Henri LeBeau (all the LeBeaus!), Logan, several currently unwritten characters: Hank McCoy, Moira Taggert.

Another possible character would be Aimee LaBelle (L'Insecte) who will be in a coma/cocoon state when this plot goes on. She's a dreamwalker and would be traveling through dreams even while in her chrysalis state.

Major Ties: Danielle Moonstar, Jay Guthrie, Emma Frost
PM
^
Anthony Kilpatrick
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 08:53 PM
Fear

136 angst

Crypt
77 posts
34 years

Teaser One Shot here
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

Skin altered for BMF by Ceri aka fairytale of SHINE and CAUTION 2.0